- Sorrento Lumber & Concrete Company will deliver materials to your jobsite. We try to delivery your materials within 24 hours of less. However, we ask that you try to place your orders more than a day in advance when possible.
- In most instances, we will also pickup your material at your jobsite for no charge. Please stack and cover all materials to be returned together, and supply and itemized list to our driver.
- Allow at least 48 hours for pickup. If we fail to pick up your materials set aside for return, please notify us immediately.
- Your jobsite should be prepared to receive our deliveries. Sorrento Lumber trucks require hard, stable ground to support their weight.
- To speed up all deliveries, please help us reduce trips by combining orders for delivery or pickup.
- All charge accounts must be paid by the 10th of the month following purchases. If not paid in full, accounts are subject to accrual finance charges on the 25th of the month. In the event an account becomes delinquent, the account may be turned over to collections, suspended, and/or liens may be filed. We will notify customers by a 10-day letter prior to talking any legal action.
- Please inform our Accounts Receivables department of any discrepancies in your bill. We pledge to bill promptly to ensure your ability to pay your account in full.
The entire staff at Sorrento Lumber & Concrete Company are eager to provide you with the very best building materials, hardware and concrete, backed by the best service in the business. We strive to deliver top quality materials at competitive pricing, give prompt attention to your needs at the jobsite, and careful attention to details after the sale. In return, we ask that all our valued contractors, homebuilders, and do-it-yourselfers follow the business guideline* we have established in order to keep your business and ours running smoothly. We appreciate your business and letting us help build your dreams!
Stay updated with all our latest posts, products and offers! Just enter your information below.